Pack My Suitcase Alphabet Game
How to play the suitcase alphabet game:
- Starting with “A” the first person says what they will pack in the suitcase.
- Next person has to say what the “A” item was and say what they would pack with the next letter, “B”.
- The game continues with each person saying what all the previous items were plus adding in the next item starting with the next letter in the alphabet.
- Whoever misses or forgets one of the items, is out.
- The winner is the last person that can remember all the previous items of the suitcase.
- Have fun!!
One person needs to keep track of all the items on the form below to make sure there is no cheating!